from ORIENTAL RUGS
Handmade Oriental Rug Coasters
Handmade Oriental Rug Coasters
Made-to-order COASTERS done by hand from genuine oriental rugs!
These make great gifts, too. If these are intended as a gift, please order early.
Call or text ABC at 607-272-1566 about pricing and stain protection!
The following is a list of the products we have available in our cleaning plant for our local customers. Currently, we are not shipping any of these items.
Please call or text our office at 607-272-1566 for pricing and availability. You may also contact us here.
SPOTTING & CLEANING PRODUCTS
ABC GREEN SPOTTER
Our ABC Spotter can be used on most surfaces to remove those extra hard to get liquid spots and spills. Just follow the directions on the bottle.
And don't forget to download your free copy of the ABC Carpet & Rug Spotting Guide (on the right) for directions on how to use ordinary household solutions to get out most spots and spills before they get a chance to become permanent stains.
RED WINE (& other stains) REMOVER
Red Wine Remover
Wine Away in a 12-oz. Spray Bottle is the perfect size for tackling red wine stains on your carpet, clothes or furniture.
Wine Away Has:
- A Fresh Citrus Scent.
- Does not contain bleach or phosphates.
- Is Biodegradable.
- Works on fresh and dried stains.
- Can be used on carpet, clothing, and linens.
- Is safe to use around children and pets.
Wine Away Also Can:
- Effectively removes other tough stains such as: coffee, blood, ink, juice and even pet stains.
- Cleans and degreases countertops!
Stop by our office and pick up a bottle for your cleaning arsenal!!
For all those suffering from allergies or sensitivities to the chemicals and perfumes in grocery store laundry detergents, this product may be just what the doctor ordered!
We especially recommend using the Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent when washing sheets, pillowcases, and other bedclothes as well as bath and hand towels.
DAZZLE STAINLESS STEEL CLEANER
Dazzle Stainless Steel Cleaner
Stainless steel appliances are now more popular than ever. But though they may be stainless, we all know they collect as much dust, dirt, and smudges as any other surface and though you must keep them clean, it is not easy to remove the streaks that occur after cleaning.
- Dazzle is a specially designed product for shining and polishing stainless steel.
- Most importantly, it leaves a protective finish which resists smudging, eliminating the need for frequent reapplication. It is non-tainting and thus suitable for food areas.
- Dazzle has a nonflammable, non-yellowing formula to give stainless steel surfaces a luster without leaving a powdery or oily film. It is a ready-to-use spray on, wipe off polish, which can keep your stainless steel surfaces spotless.
- To use this product for the first time, clean the stainless steel with a good detergent and then rinse and dry thoroughly. Spray a small amount of the product onto a small area. Then wipe with a clean, dry towel. Do NOT use wet or soiled towels.
- For spot cleaning, simply spray the soiled area and wipe with a clean, dry towel. You may reuse the same cloth or paper towel many times before it loses its effectiveness.
With Dazzle, you can Clean like the Pros do!
CARPET, RUG, & UPHOLSTERY GROOMING RAKES
Carpet and Fringe Rakes
These rakes, especially the fringe rakes, are extremely popular products at ABC.
Perky Groomer Fringe Rakes are used to straighten and remove dust and dirt from the fringes on oriental and other area rugs.
- You will never again have to worry about fraying or pulling the fringes off with your vacuum cleaner!
- And this special fringe rug rake is just the right height so you don't have to bend over to use it!
- Remember always to vacuum from side to side (opposite the fringes) on area rugs with fringes.
- Just use your fringe rake to remove the soil from the fringes and also straighten them.
Carpet Grooming Rakes are larger and used for wall-to-wall carpet. They are used in 2 ways:
- To rake the carpet in the opposite direction of the pile to release embedded dirt before you vacuum and you will see how much more dirt can be picked up.
- To 'Groom' the carpet in the direction of the pile for a smooth and luxurious 'perfectly groomed' look.
Perky Upholstery Brushes are for velvet upholstery to safely brush out surface dirt and keep the pile straight.
- This brush will prevent separate pile strands from falling over in different directions (due to wear) and causing an uneven and 'dirty' appearance to your upholstered furniture.
ORIENTAL & AREA RUG PADS (CUSHION/UNDER LAYMENT)
Rug under layment or rug pads are one of our best-selling products at ABC.
Let our expert staff provide professional advice on quality padding that can suit your area rug or oriental under layment needs.
Whether your rug is on a hard surface such as a hardwood floor or tile, or on wall-to-wall carpet, we carry non-slip pads that will protect your area rugs from premature wear while adding the element of comfort.
Our quality pads carry replacement warranties from 10 to 20 years and are custom cut to your rug's dimensions. Any replacement needs are handled directly by our office.
Please click here to see a description of all the rug pads we offer.
TYVEK WRAP FOR RUG STORAGE
We recommend wrapping oriental and other wool area rugs in Tyvek Wrap before storing them for any length of time. This is the same product that is used in construction for wrapping homes.
- Wool must be allowed to 'breathe' but must also be protected from liquid or insect damage while in storage. Wrapping a rug in Tyvek can reasonably be expected to protect your valuable rug until you are ready to use it again.
- Please remember that a rug should be cleaned before it is stored and if there is any urine or other contaminant present, these conditions must be addressed first.
- It is also wise to store a rug in an environment which is similar to the one in which you live. Avoid damp or humid areas because wool can hold up to 30% of its weight in moisture and still feel dry to the touch, allowing for the possibility of mold and mildew setting in over a period of time.
- For long periods of storage, it is prudent to periodically unwrap and unroll the rug to check its condition.
Please refer to our article on Safe Rug Storage for more information.
Top of Products
Back to Articles
Back to Homepage
"The Cleanest Clean You've Ever Seen."
ABC Oriental Rug & Carpet Cleaning Co.
130 Cecil Malone Drive Ithaca, NY 14850